Thursday, September 14, 2006

Makeup bag

Today I have done a makeup bag for my niece, she is 17 years old. I think this is her style, or I hope so… The fabric is NOT blue it’s lilac. But my camera says otherwise! Here is a great tutorial for making a lined, zippered pouch. The other makeup bags I have done, I had to stitch the lining by hand. With this tutorial it shows how you do it on the sewing machine. This is the only thing I have been sewing today, my back hurts so I can’t sit by the sewing machine no more today. I hurt my back a couple months a go and I go on physiotherapy twice a week.



[Picture: hummmlan]

3 comments:

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Love the make-up bag- perfect for a teen-ager!
I know how you feel- I am seeing a Chiropractor at the moment for my back!! Sitting at my sewing machine makes it feel worse- get better soon!
Thanks for the Panduro tip on my blog,
Niki.

B-M said...

Den är jättefin och hon gillar säkert den!!!

Karna said...

Må jo være helt perfekt med make up bag til en 17 åring, så denne faller nok i smak! Ha en fin helg!