Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Heartache...

My little girl is starting preschool. She is going trough an acclimatization period of two weeks. It is going okay, she likes to play with the other kids and they have so many fun things to do and play with. She hasn’t cried once when I left her there, but I have… I’ve been sobbing and had a terrible heartache… I’m going through an acclimatization period too…

I’ve started to pick out some fabric for a drawstring bag that my little princess can have her clothes in at preschool. I’ve done this model before to my nieces. Some of you maybe recognize the “MAYA” application? I did that on a sweater a couple of months ago. The sweater is now too small for her, so I only recycle the application.



[Picture: hummmlan]

6 comments:

anna k. said...

Åhh, jag förstår om det är känslosamt! Alla mina väninnor har gått igenom känslostormar när det är dags för dagis. Det verkar helt klart vara värst för föräldrarna :D!

Det kommer att gå jättebra - och påsen ser utt att bli helt bedårande!

Anonymous said...

Ja, nog är det en "inskolning" även för föräldrarna!
Ha en mysig Alla Hjärtans dag och krama om fasters tjej från mej! Kram

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric & buttons & rickrack. All so feminine and soft. I'm sure she'll love her bag.

Anonymous said...

Stakkars deg, det bruker å være værre for foreldrene enn for barna....du får tenke på at hun sikkert stoooor koser seg mens hun er der, men allikevell gleder seg til du skal hente henne!!!

Anonymous said...

Nydelige stoffer og nips...god helg til deg!

Anonymous said...

Å, jeg skjønner deg så godt. Husker da minstegutten min skulle begynne i barnehage. Jeg gråt mine modige tårer. Husker jeg sa til mannen min at jeg ville slutte i jobben og bare være hjemme sammen med gutten min til han ble stor! Men det gikk jo bra da. Jeg fortsatte i jobben min og gutten min storkoste seg i barnehagen! Lykke til!