Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mayas little corner

Its have been a while since I post anything on the blog… But its summer and there is so much fun to do outdoors! Maya loves to be outside and play, the swings are no 1! I have taken some photos of Mayas little corner in our bedroom. We hope that she will get her own room soon; we are looking for a house to buy.

Next week my sister is getting married and in the evenings I try to get her wedding gift ready… So step by next week and take a peek on what I have made for her and her husband!




















[Photos: hummmlan]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det var nå en koselig krok du har laget til henne, lykke til med husjakten!

Anonymous said...

Jättefint! Min tjej har likadan säng!

Anonymous said...

Funny !! Same bed and furniture for my daughter ;)

Anonymous said...

Love your daughters corner. So cute. Hope you do get a house soon. There isn't so much fun as fluffing your nest.

Veronica TM said...

what a wonderful little corner! love it all.