Thursday, March 19, 2009

It’s time for a change…

I have come to a point in life where I really need a change. So I am thinking that if I’m going to have a new direction in life I do it top-to-bottom. So I have started a new blog and a new shop. In the shop I will be selling some of my photos.

Hummmlan (Bummmblebee) doesn’t work outside Sweden. And my own name doesn’t work outside Sweden either… I have been traveling around quite a few places around the world and when I introduce my self they all go: huh?
They try to say my name but it sure isn’t easy…! So my new nickname is MayaLee, a combo of my daughters name and my name and a few other people that is close to me.

I have been blogging here for over 3 years and I want to thank you who have left comments and emails! Without you guys blogging hadn’t been half as fun!

I hope you will follow me to the new place - MayaLee Dreams & Memories
You are so welcome!

P.S If you leave a comment at my new blog you will have a chance to win something from my shop. You can choose whichever photo you want. Oh I so love giveaways!

[Photo: hummmlan]


Anonymous said...

Lycka Till med den nya satsningen, det blir kul att följa.

Karin said...

I'll be there :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
home based business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing