Sunday, January 04, 2009

Photoshop class

I’m attending a Photoshop class on the net lead by **WoopsieDaisy**. After just a couple of lessons I look at my photos with different eyes. I didn’t know that almost every picture is modified in some way. Even the professionals are doing it. At the utmost I have just brighten up my pictures. Now I know that there are so many ways that you can improve your photos. I’m learning so much from this lessons. I have also bought a book, The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby. I highly recommend it! As it says on the back of the book: ”The Step-by-step Secrets for How to Make Your Photos Look Like the Pros”. Yes, I would sooooo like to take photos like the pros!!
Here you can see some more "before and after"-pictures from my Photoshop class.

Before


After

[Photos: hummmlan]

No comments: